- If your institution sends five or more people (everyone must register in advance, check in by 1:00 pm and stay through the program), your school or organization will receive an iPad Mini.
- Want to share your skills or teach something to your colleagues? No problem!
- All attendees will receive an awesome giveaway that you may or may not use all winter (hint: we hope you don’t need it).
- Ideas galore!
- It’s a great networking opportunity.
- This is professional development created by you!
- Free lunch!
- Make new friends and reconnect with old ones.
- Door prizes! Free tablet styluses (styli?) for the first 30 attendees.
- No travel or housing expense. Well, no expense at all!
So I was
stalking look at some other EDcamp websites and I see that they use brainstorming docs to begin to generate the topics they’ll be covering. I created one and I’d love to see you add your thoughts to it! Please add topics you’re interested in discussing or things you’d like to learn. And be sure to add the topics in which you have some expertise!